Pre-press Mac Operator/ CAD Operator
Pre-Press Mac Operator/ Cad Operator
£Dependant on experience
Large format digital printing company
- Be excellently skilled and be fully literate in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and other Mac based software to perform all artworking requirements and conversant standard PC based office software
- Ensure all artwork adheres to the job detail and brief, colour matches and client brand guidelines
- Offer creative input into our own marketing requirements and undertake occasional creative design briefs for clients
- Work proficiently as an integral part of a busy, friendly production team
- Essentially be conversant in 3D software for CAD engineering to create FSDUs, CDUs, etc.
- Upkeep operational systems and software and ideally have a working understanding of networking to act as a liaison between the business and our external IT. suppliers
- Operate small format and large format digital printers to produce a variety of printed matter
- The candidate will display a passion for producing quality service and work and will have a depth of experience in working within the studio of a print manufacturing business preparing artwork for production on a variety of different digitally printed materials, products and machinery from portable display stands to FSDU’s.
- They will demonstrate an ability to work on their own initiative, manage their time effectively working to tight deadlines at speed and accuracy.
- They will have the confidence to suggest and implement new procedures and techniques with prior approval and be able to schedule their workload to meet all deadlines
- A “never fail” attitude to meeting deadlines
- Ability to produce and proof print-ready artwork without assistance
- Excellent interpersonal skills whether dealing with clients, external suppliers or colleagues
- Experience working on files for a varied range of print production
- Understanding of corporate brand guidelines and provide artwork within those guidelines
- Ability to work to tight deadlines under pressure
- A detailed knowledge of small and large format digital printing products and techniques