Project Manager | Print Management | South Yorkshire
An ambitious company with an excellent reputation in their industry this company is expanding. A fantastic opportunity to be an extension of a highly successful client facing team of one of the high fliers in print management.
Project Manager | Print Management | South Yorkshire | £30k
Combining innovative print and digital marketing campaigns with state-of-the-art technologies, as a privileged partner of global brands the company services more than 300 generalist and specialist retailers and are market-leaders in print management on a pan-European scale.
As Project Manager you will be responsible for:
- Managing and delivering print and direct mail campaigns
- Developing and managing the outwork purchasing process
- Briefing and managing through various departments, both internally and externally
- Liaising with suppliers
- Quality control of purchased goods and services
Key attributes required:
- Good knowledge of a range of printing processes and some experience in direct mail would be a definite advantage
- Significant exposure to clients as well as suppliers is essential
- Client facing experience would be advantageous
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels
Considered an ‘employer of choice’ in the print management arena, with a fantastic office/working environment this is an excellent career development opportunity for a talented Project/Account Manager. The rewards are exceptional and there are many opportunities to progress quickly.
Submit your details without delay to be considered.