Sales Manager | Printed Packaging | Yorkshire region
Here at Essentra an exciting new position for a Sales Manager has arisen, supporting the sales strategy of our pharma and healthcare packaging products (predominantly printed cartons). The successful candidate will be responsible for driving B2B sales to our Bradford site, as well as managing existing accounts.
Reporting to the UK & Ireland Commercial Director, the Sales Manager is responsible for all sales activities within their territory including lead generation, prospect visits, negotiating with key decision makers and developing/winning new business.
We are looking for an experienced field based sales professional with a strong track record of business development and winning new business. Experience within printed packaging is highly desirable, along with an understanding of manufacturing and B2B healthcare/pharmaceutical products.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious sales professional looking for a new challenge with a growing global company. For this role we offer a competitive salary, commission, company car and a great benefits package.
Essentra are a leading global provider of packaging and authentication solutions to a diversified blue-chip customer base in the health and personal care, consumer and specialist packaging sectors, and to the paper and board industries.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Achieve sales targets and KPIs across an allocated region.
- Generate new business and manage existing accounts within the region.
- Direct commercial management responsibility for all allocated customers and prospects including: budget/plan delivery, working capital management and cross selling.
- Develop and execute clear and logical sales activity plans.
- The coordination of all customer site activity for allocated customers.
- Establish contacts and make visits and presentations to procurement and sourcing teams.
- Produce reports and customer analysis of performance.
- CRM management & sales related management as allocated.
You should have the following skills, experience and/or qualifications:
- A proven track record of success within a B2B technical field sales position.
- An understanding of manufacturing and production.
- Excellent problem solving abilities.
- Printed packaging sales experience is highly desirable.
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills.
- Be able to demonstrate resilience, drive and have a focus on delivery results.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
*Candidates must be able to demonstrate a pre-existing right to work and travel within the EU. Documentary evidence will be requested at interview.