Chief Technology Officer
Chief Technology Officer
Leading UK player in the online printing arena, part of one of the leading European online printing groups backed by a group of blue chip investors.
Established in 1999 to take the initiative in the UK market for fast turnaround delivery times and a cost-effective, full colour service, and having only recently become a part of a European organisation, resulting in a total of over 900 staff members across the group, they are currently looking for a Chief Marketing Officer to join the Senior management team in an energetic growth platform delivering high impact results.
The new position of Chief Marketing Officer will lead the company jointly with two Managing Directors (founders), the COO and CTO.
- The CTO is responsible for overseeing all technical aspects and technological resources of the company for the purpose of organisational growth and to establish a technological vision for the organisaton and group leading the company's technological development.
- Working with Senior Management to grow the company through the use of technological resources and using an active and practical approach, the CTO will direct all employees in IT departments to attain the company’s strategic goals established in the company’s plan.
- Looking for an CTO to be responsible for establishing a company’s technical vision and leading all aspects of technology development, according to its strategic direction and growth objectives managing other engineers and developers, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure for our platforms and applications.
- Leading the strategy for technology platforms, partnerships and external relationships
- Works closely with the Managing Directors, COO, CMO to define and deliver new products and enhancements
- Manages the project management process to support the company’s growth
- Reviews and approves proposed development releases
- Develops, tracks and controls the development of annual operating and capital budgets for purchasing, staffing and operations in department
- Manages and optimizes infrastructure assets to satisfy internal financial targets
- Identifies, compares, selects and implements technology solutions to meet current and future needs
Experience and Qualifications Required
- MBA / BSc in computer science or a related field and at least ten years experience in the Information Technology arena, five of which must be managerial and strategic
- Software engineering and IT experience
- Proven track record of success in leadership positions
- Familiarity with marketing platforms, programs and policies
- Exceptional project management and organization skills
- Advanced IT Knowledge
- Website Development
- Computer Network Development and Maintenance
- Proven experience as a CTO or similar leadership role
Deep understanding of changing technological dynamics
Apply for Chief Technology Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly