Based from our key regional office in Warrington, located close to the M6 and M62, this is an opportunity to join a large, highly successful and well established UK business.
We currently have an exciting and challenging opportunity for a Sales Advisor within our well respected Visual Communications Division. This would be a great opportunity for someone who is looking to apply their sales skills in a busy sales office environment, and develop alongside colleagues in a growing business.
Antalis is a market leading Paper, Visual Communications and Packaging merchant. This is a great opportunity to join an innovative company who puts the customer at the heart of everything we do.
You will be responsible for developing sales of products and services through inbound and outbound business to business calls with trading customers, completing administrative tasks to support customer satisfaction and supporting your external Account Manager buddy to deliver excellence customer service.
Training will be provided on our wide range of products, services and systems, however experience and product knowledge within the Visual Communications industry would be of significant benefit, as we pride ourselves on our product expertise.
- Interact with our external Account Managers and contribute towards customer action plans to improve customer satisfaction and target new customers
- Respond to customer enquiries by providing prices, product information, quotes and samples. Also responding to customer complaints and resolve issues by liaising with logistics and credit control to maintain effective customer relationships
- Through inbound and outbound calls, pro-actively sell products/services and target new business to develop our customer portfolio
- Maximise customer sales by offering added value options in pricing, services and product diversity
- Gather and maintain information, identify business opportunities and understand customer needs to generate further sales
Skills & Knowledge:
- PC literate
- Negotiation and relationship building skills
- Excellent customer service and selling skills
- Ability to prioritise workload and multi-task activities
- Capability to demonstrate a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Knowledge of product / service range, competitors and market place would be a benefit, but not necessary as we have online and office based training available
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.