Regional Partner Manager
Regional Partner Manager
Xerox Corporation (NYSE: XRX) is an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works. Our expertise is more important than ever as customers of all sizes look to improve productivity, maximize profitability and increase satisfaction. We do this for small and mid-size businesses, large enterprises, governments, graphic communications providers, and for our partners who serve them. We understand what’s at the heart of work – and all of the forms it can take. We embrace the increasingly complex world of paper and digital. Office and mobile. Personal and social. Every day across the globe – in more than 160 countries – our technology, software and people successfully navigate those intersections. We automate, personalize, package, analyze and secure information to keep our customers moving at an accelerated pace.
Purpose of Position
Achieve revenue targets while creating an ongoing, mutually profitable relationship with partners that significantly contributes to the achievement of the business goals of Xerox, the partner and the partner’s customer base.
Supporting territory in Africa Operations, from HQ – Uxbridge UK.
- Coverage: Create and manage Financial and partner plan for territory.
- Recruiting: Responsible for recruiting and on-boarding of new partners where necessary.
- Co-selling/Mentoring: Develop Xerox partner champion within each partner company. Emphasize up-sell, cross-sell and new business growth opportunities. Complete joint sales calls with partners, their customers and prospects
- Partner Management: Build and maintain relationships with key contacts within each partner – executive, sales, marketing, procurement, technical support (pre and post sales), and finance.
- Sales Pipeline and Forecasting: Drive and track pipeline of sales opportunities. Work with partners to accurately forecast quarterly territory sales by product and partner.
- Training: Ensure partners in region are trained and technically certified to standards of Xerox’s accreditation programs. Promote or schedule and run trainings for partners to stay current with Xerox. Ensure partners are informed about new products or other new Xerox offerings as soon as they are available.
- Marketing: Educate resellers on marketing programs and resources. Drive marketing team to provide tools and resources needed for end-user demand generation activities with partners. Provide feedback and ROI metrics.
- Communication: Communicate regularly with partners on product launches, pricing changes, and distribution processes. Update management on performance, roadblocks and needs.
- Business Planning: Co-develop and execute annual business plans with partners. Conduct quarterly business plan reviews with these partners. Review sales targets, & effectively manage business using P&L, balance sheets and other financial and market data.
- Administration: Update of Salesforce to include major opportunities and development cycle. Ensure Order to Collection, pricing and bid paperwork is completed in a timely fashion.
- Leadership/Team Management - Able to involve and motivate staff and business partners towards the achievement of core objectives.
- Sales Skills – Sales experience and trained in sales methodology. Able to engage in the sales process and coach the sales process infield. Sales Management experience is preferable.
- Management Strategic - Business vision, critical thinking, under-pressure excellent performance capability, team player, customer and results oriented, excellent interpersonal skills, fully committed, leadership.
- Communication - Ability to effectively communicate using a range of verbal and written communication skills. Especially important is the ability to communicate appropriately within a diverse multi-cultural environment and across the full range of business disciplines.
- Multi-Cultural - Clearly recognizes variances and similarities across a diverse range of cultures, demonstrating behaviours that acknowledge differences and accommodate them in the attainment of business objectives.
- Change Orientation - Able to work within a very fast changing environment and to manage in situations where there is a high degree of ambiguity and uncertainty.
- Personal Characteristics - Fluent English required, French Language would be ideal for the region. PC literate. Highly results driven.
- Commercial Understanding - Knowledge of all business operations, including the core drivers within the sales and marketing process. Understands the financial impact of decisions including margin, volume and likely impact on market share.
- Ideally experience of three to five years of prior experience in channel sales engagements
- Specific experience in sales to the VAR channel with proven success
- forecasting and pipelines
- Experience with targeted and competitive IT segments; print solutions experience a plus
- Experience in inter-company and cross functional teams
- Experience with solution selling
- Strong experience with Channels and Direct Sales
BA or BS or equivalent sales experience. Advanced degree in business management, operations or marketing preferred.
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox in the U.S. may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.