European Client Briefing Manager
European Client Briefing Manager
Xerox Corporation is an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works. Our expertise is more important than ever as customers of all sizes look to improve productivity, maximise profitability and increase satisfaction. We do this for small and mid-size businesses, large enterprises, governments, graphic communications providers, and for our partners who serve them.
We understand what’s at the heart of work – and all of the forms it can take. We embrace the increasingly complex world of paper and digital. Office and mobile. Personal and social. Every day across the globe – in more than 160 countries – our technology, software and people successfully navigate those intersections. We automate, personalise, package, analyse and secure information to keep our customers moving at an accelerated pace.
The role exists to provide our customers with a world-class customer environment in which to drive customer engagement, supporting the progression of the sales cycle, by leveraging all of the resources available to the teams and business.
Driven by the business priorities, the European Client Briefing Manager, is responsible for delivering value to the business through the management of the entire Customer Experience network across Europe and by providing a collaborative environment in which to delight our customers.
- Responsible for the strategic direction and overall management of all Customer Experience Centres in Europe - Innovation Centre, UK and the country Customer Labs.
- This role will be responsible for driving activity in support of revenue targets and ensuring that the content delivered is in line with business priorities.
- Responsibility for driving a world-class customer experience.
- Lead face-to-face client engagements via consultative and collaborative workshops.
- Ensure best of breed technology, both Xerox and partner, is at the forefront at all times.
- Networking with other senior internal and external partners.
- Focus on ensuring event content and customer experience is benchmark and consistent across Europe.
- Investigate and deliver innovative ways / new technology to showcase Xerox and share opportunities with local / global teams.
- Responsible for all showroom budget across Europe. Coordination of all spend - infrastructure, capital purchases and other necessary spend items - obtaining the best value for money from suppliers and tracking spend against agreed budgets.
- Demonstrate return on marketing investment by setting and tracking relevant metrics which capture marketing’s on-going contribution to business performance.
- Provide Senior Management with the means to visualise and measure the on-going usage / impact of the Centres.
- Manage, coach and mentor people in a way that develops the team’s full potential as well as that of our sales teams.
- To build trust, value others, communicate effectively and demonstrate high integrity.
Background and experience
- Highly experienced in organisational delivery of complex projects.
- Passion for technology
- Able to work within a fast-changing, uncertain environment.
- Ability to manage budgets.
- Experience of people management.
- Extremely keen focus on detail with “customer-first” mentality and a can-do attitude
- Ability and experience to coordinate and manage remotely across geographies.
- Experience of working in a team and co-ordinating resource from multiple teams to meet internal and customer expectations.
- Good business awareness of the digital print in all its dimensions – applications, technology, services and solutions.
- Consulting experience.
- Key understanding of market requirements and trends.
- Previous business experience in Sales or Marketing.
- Can demonstrate high performance in a pan-European environment.
- Able to build effective cross-functional relationships.
- Creative yet structured work processes.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Able to communicate effectively to all audiences.
- Ability to work independently, proactively and to tight deadlines.
- Experience in the business environment and / or experience in the technology industry.