Account Manager | Retail POS – 2D & 3D | North West
Industry-leading large format digital print solutions and exhibition display specialists; a company at the top of their league in the 2D and 3D POS sector.
Along with considerable opportunity for progression this role comes with incentivised bonus schemes. In addition to this you will have the opportunity to work with some of the world’s largest brands in a driven team environment.
Account Manager | Retail POS – 2D & 3D | North West | £25k + Car Allowance
Show casing high-level partnerships in the retail, outdoor and event exhibition sectors this company is one of the UK’s largest suppliers of large format graphics, including retail graphics, billboard printing, exhibition graphics, FSDUs, building wraps and window graphics. In addition to extensive production capabilities, they also have in house creative – this is a high profile group with exciting investment plans.
As Account Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing a portfolio of 10 key accounts within Retail
- Acting as liaison between the customer, sales teams and production departments
- Receiving customer print enquiries concerning prospective, current, and past orders
- Assisting clients with their requirements for printed products into retail or outdoor channels through innovative print solutions
- Working with all departments to ensure best in class customer experience
Key attributes required:
- A print background is essential – POS and large format would be advantageous
- Management Information System experience (Tharstern desired but not essential)
- Excellent written and verbal communication and negotiation skills
- Strong planning and prioritising skills
- IT skills to include Word, Excel, Adobe and PowerPoint
- HND or equivalent through to Bachelor’s Degree in business related field, preferably with a sales or commercial specialism
If successful in your application you can look forward to a rewarding future and genuine prospects in a highly regarded business and one of the industry’s leading employers.
Apply as directed below to be of consideration for the shortlist.