Production Manager - Berks - £33-35k
An exciting opening has become available for that of a Print Production Manager within a leading Digital Print company.
Experience within a Large Format print environment is hugely advantageous although candidates with a general digital print background may be considered by our client.
The successful Print Production Manager will:
- Hold daily department meeting to set the print team to their tasks to meet deadlines
- Maintain good communication with other departments
- Manage production schedule for print and finishing - Reschedule tasks and machine usage
- Have an advanced understanding of all equipment within the department
- Manage machine maintenance ensuring
- Work with manufacturers and other service providers to quickly resolve breakdowns
- Manage service engineers when on site
- Manage day to day stock and special orders for the print department
- Quality control to include; colour accuracy, colour consistency, artwork quality, artwork accuracy, print quality and material quality
- Run production machines when necessary
- Keep up-to-date with new print technologies and processes
- Knowledge of UV, solvent, aqueous and Latex Print Essential
- Knowledge of artwork and finishing also essential
- You need to be able to engage with and manage a team
This position offers a very competitive salary as well as paid overtime.
If the above role is something you feel closely matches your skills and experience, we would love to hear from you!