Sales Manager - Print / Digital Solutions
PT2089 - SOUTH OF ENGLAND
£40K - £60K depending on experience + Commission + car + laptop
Our Client is an award winning high end digital solutions specialist who are consistently investing in the latest technology. Their in-house kit consists of HP and iGen digital presses, full direct mail facilities as well as their own in house finishing. They have the capabilities to produce all aspects of paper based and electronic marketing communications; from Cross Media, Direct Mail, Digital Print, Online Communications, Personalisation, Email, SMS and MMS Marketing.
Due to growth, the company are currently looking to recruit a Sales Manager to sell data processing, high volume cut sheet direct mail, variable data printing and digital print. Therefore, you should be able demonstrate a thorough understanding and proven capability of selling fully personalised direct marketing across multiple industry sectors allied to a unique prowess in solutions selling at senior level.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Introduce, develop and nurture New Business for the company.
- You will have at least 5 years' experience selling digital print and direct marketing services such as direct mail.
- A proven understanding and knowledge of data driven cross media solutions and technologies.
- Able to converse fluently at all contact levels within an organisation.
- Possess strong persuasive and interpersonal skills and the ability to close sales.
- Excellent presentation, organisation, verbal and written communication skills.
- Confident within a client facing role as well as over the telephone and email.
- Must subscribe to high work and business ethics.
- Ability to apply market knowledge relative to competition, market share, opportunities, etc.
- Experience in analysing trends, pricing and competitive programs.
- Strive to grow with the company and reap rewards.
- Fully competent and proven ability to sell print and direct marketing solutions.
- Commercially Strong and is used to dealing at Senior Client level.
- Ability to own and manage a lead generation program for prospecting purposes.
- Ability to identify prospects and strategic New Business leads.
- Communicate efficiently, drive execution, focus on delivery to customers, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively, and demonstrate high integrity.
- The ability to generate a minimum of £300K of New Business in your first year.
- The ability to increase turnover form your first year to £650K