Business Development Manager | B1, B2 & Small Format Digital Print | Cheshire
B1 and B2 print company developing fast inline with new innovations in printing technology. With an attitude to become the leading print provider in the North West, they have invested in the latest technology and are looking for an exceptional sales person to offer a solid career opportunity to.
Business Development Manager | B1, B2 & Small Format Digital Print | Cheshire | £45k
Having recently invested in multi-million pound equipment this company is more dynamic than ever. A 24/7 operation with numerous accolades for quality and service they serve a varied client base up and down the country with a full range of digital print projects, from commercial print jobs through to large run litho catalogues, personalised mailers and bespoke folders – nothing is beyond their reach.
Day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Developing new business by opening new accounts from prospecting activity
- Selling the Company’s complete range of B1 and B2 litho, small and large format digital print and direct mail, to include catalogues, brochures, magazines, folders, posters etc.
- Targeting blue chips, advertising agencies, universities, magazine titles and leisure companies
- Identifying opportunities to develop the potential on existing accounts in order to maximise account profitability
- Covering a national territory
Key attributes required:
- Experience of B1 and B2 litho, digital print and direct mail
- Experience selling into blue chips, advertising agencies, universities, magazine titles and leisure companies
- Skills to manage and grow key client accounts
- Excellent communication and client liaison skills
- Accustomed to working from home in a field based role
- Based in the North West, ideally
A role with superb earning potential you will be joining a regionally recognised name with huge potential.
Submit your application to us for our immediate review if you wish to be considered for the role.