Position: Account Manager
Salary: Up to £30k dependent on experience
My client is an independently owned, design focused, forward thinking, creative print house. They specialise in Innovative Print, Die Cutting and Finishing to produce products for several markets, including Packaging, POS and Display, Stationery, Publishing and Direct Marketing.
- To provide a high level of customer service that will maintain and grow customer relationships
- Fully responsible for account management of customer accounts
- Develop sales opportunities with existing customers, and support development of new business; hold responsibility of development objectives (pricing, trials, etc)
- Provide first point of contact for customers
- Take ownership of customer issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Manage production jobs through the business
- Co-ordinate with internal departments to ensure client SLA are met.
- Thrive in customer service, with high attention to detail, and customer centric approach to managing accounts
- Experience & understand of print production processes
- Ability to learn quickly and ask the right questions
- Able to multitask and manage multiple jobs
- Estimating experience (advantage)
- Tharsten experience (advantage)