Business Development Manager | Retail POS | UK
Show casing high-level partnerships in the retail, outdoor and event exhibition sectors this is a company at the top of their league in the 2D and 3D POS sector. Industry-leading large format digital print solutions and exhibition display specialists, this is an opportunity to join a well regarded pioneer of bespoke and innovative print and creators of stunning projects for world-class brands.
Business Development Manager | Retail POS | UK | £30k-£50k
One of the UK’s largest suppliers of large format graphics including retail graphics, billboard printing, exhibition graphics, FSDUs, building wraps and window graphics. In addition to extensive production capabilities, they also have in house creative – this is a high profile group with exciting investment plans.
As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Leading sales from the front working with Directors to devise and implement strategy for business development from new and existing customers
- Account acquisition and development
- Focusing on offering a group, value added solution to clients incorporating Large format digital & retail point of sale
- Targeting clients in the retail sector
- Pitching to and presenting to customers at senior level
Key attributes required:
- Experience working within the print industry, dealing with large format graphics and point of sale (POS)
- Proven sales experience
- Effective planning skills to maximise productivity and customer-facing time
- Excellent written and verbal communication and negotiation skills
- Strong work ethic and self-motivation
Outstanding opportunity to play a key role in defining and driving impressive onward growth aspirations of a leading POS provider.
Apply as directed below to be of consideration for the shortlist.