Senior Account Manager - Direct Mail
Senior Account Manager - Direct Mail - East London/Essex - £excellent package
Our client is a growing and fast moving multi-channel marketing company who are constantly looking for people who love solving problems and who share their belief in delivering the best possible service to their clients. They understand that people deliver the best results and exceptional service when they're given the right support and full ownership of Client’s. That's why they let their people manage projects from inception to delivery, enabling them to see the bigger picture and build solid relationships with clients.
We have a superb opportunity for an experienced Senior Account Manager ideally with experience of running Direct Marketing campaigns, in a client-facing, multi-channel environment, whilst also having experience of managing and developing a small team. The ideal candidate will be an innate problem solver, with print production and data management experience, who can build great relationships and delight their clients!
As a Senior Account Manager you will be responsible for:
- Mentoring, motivating and encouraging personal development within the team
- Building strong relationships with clients
- Project management of campaigns
- Negotiation and smart purchasing
- Assisting with new business opportunities, preparing documents and pitch presentations
You will have:
- Excellent knowledge of marketing technology, print production, data and postal services
- Must have experience taking complex data briefs
- Passion for delighting clients and building excellent relationships
- Sound organised approach to project management with great attention to detail
- Experience of delivering cost savings initiatives
- Excellent problem solving abilities
- Appetite to develop and learn new skills
This is a superb opportunity with a genuinely great organisation so please get in touch today to find out more!!