Our client is a successful and progressive print company who have made recent substantial investments and wish to appoint a Sales Director to help them realise ambitious growth plans.
Candidates will have:-
- At least 5 years experience in print or print equipment/ supplies or packaging or paper
- Successful track record of (key) account management and managing a team (team size at this client is 10).
- Ability to design and execute both short term and longer term sales development strategies
- Experience of print industry related CRM/MIS
- Ability to assess, review and develop Sales Team
- Excellent financial management capability – P&L, Margin, Pricing, Negotiation
- Results orientated, competitive sales approach
- Natural leader who both inspires and motivates the team
- Excellent people development skills – coaching, mentoring
- Set the standards and lead by example
- Can-do, positive approach/attitude
- Excellent two-way communication skills to all levels of the business both internally and externally
- Good presentation skills
- Infectious enthusiasm and energy. Sense of urgency
- Commercially aware and financially astute
- Sense of perspective and sense of humour!