Digital Print Operator - Dorset - £21k (double day)
Well established client is looking to recruit an experienced digital print operator to join their growing team.
You will be responsible for producing high quality large format digital prints using a variety of machines and substrates. Previous experience is essential and you will ideally currently be working in a similar role.
Responsibilities will include:
- Setting up, operating large format digital printers
- Quality checking all work ensuring it is output to the highest standard
- Liaising with the finishing department, QC work then pass to them to meet deadlines
- Routine maintenance of machinery
You will need to have:
- A strong background as an experienced large format, operator (other digital printers experience will be considered)
- Experience of print finishing including mounting, laminating, guillotine, vinyl application
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexibility for working hours, working overtime at short notice if needed
If you have the skills and would like to work for a superb business, please send in your details.