- Contract Type
We are looking for an energetic printing professional to join a dynamic design, print and multimedia company in a period of significant growth.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone in a production/operations position looking to transition into a managerial level, taking take the next step in their career; challenging themselves and making a difference. This role requires candidates to have a “can do” attitude, along with strong communication and organisation skills, and a strong aptitude for customer service.
Primarily, you will be expected to take responsibility for the organisation and administration of the work flow between departments.
Duties will include the following:
- Management of preparation of job bags for manufacture, ensuring attention to detail and communication with production departments
- Daily updates of in house systems ensuring quality assurance procedures are followed
- Supervision of purchasing activities of consumables, outsource products and management of Suppliers to the Company
- Working with Operations Director to resolve challenges within the Operations and Production Teams
- Assisting with estimating when required, with guidance from Operations Director
- Communicating internally with all departments and senior managers to ensure customer requirements are fulfilled and internal process is upheld
Apply for Production Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly