Flexographic Printer / Print Assistant
Up to £20K + Voluntary Overtime (paid at time and a half) + Pension (2% company contribution for each 3% employee contribution)
2 Shifts: 6-2 / 2-10
Our client is a leading packaging manufacturer. The group supplies products to multinational corporations and local market leaders in FMCG industries. In recent years the group has developed from a supplier with a strong European regional focus into a group which is active on a global basis in the world's most attractive and fastest-growing markets for packaging.
They are currently looking to recruit a Flexographic Printer / Print Assistant to join their busy Production Department.
- Previous experience of any flexo print or print finishing is beneficial.
- Daily productivity responsibility ensuring that individual schedule and targets set are achieved.
- Ensuring that jobs are produced to the highest quality level and that the quality procedures are followed.
- Responsibility for cleanliness and general maintenance of equipment used in the process.
- You are required to relay information through the Specification sheet on how jobs are produced and exactly what settings are required to repeat the process.
- You will be working with the Production Manager to continually improve quality, processes and production efficiencies.
- As an expanding company they are able to offer a great benefits and potential for the future.