Project Manager | Packaging Repro | Hampshire
A hands-on role supporting the development and delivery of high profile packaging graphics projects for international clients. For a Project Manager looking for good career prospects as well as job security and a good working atmosphere this is an opportunity not to be missed.
Project Manager | Packaging Repro | Hampshire | £28k-£35k
Multi-award winners that thrive on new challenges, this is a company that knows what it takes to make a good brand great. Part of a group offering they work directly with some of the world’s biggest and best brands from the everyday to the premium to provide a complete range of services, from idea generation to design, packaging technology solutions, colour management and print management and everything in between.
As Project Manager you will be responsible for:
- Establishing and maintaining key working relationships with all client stakeholders and third party agencies
- Managing and communicating all active projects proactively to all relevant stakeholders
- Ensuring consistency and accuracy across all categories and brands
- Collating project data and reporting to management
- Tracking costs accurately across all projects through to invoice and escalating any non payment issues with vendors
Key attributes required:
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Skills to work in a sometimes pressurised, client facing environment
- Ability to plan, manage and deliver continuous improvement projects to aid in cost saving initiatives
- Good understanding of artwork process
- Expert in Microsoft Office applications – must be Excel literate
- Client facing experience or exposure to Retail clients preferred
There will be a great demand for this role so time will be of the essence to submit your interest.