1 day left
- Contract Type
Xerox Corporation (NYSE: XRX) is an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works. Our expertise is more important than ever as customers of all sizes look to improve productivity, maximise profitability and increase satisfaction. We do this for small and mid-size businesses, large enterprises, governments, graphic communications providers, and for our partners who serve them. We understand what’s at the heart of work – and all of the forms it can take. We embrace the increasingly complex world of paper and digital. Office and mobile. Personal and social. Every day across the globe – in more than 160 countries – our technology, software and people successfully navigate those intersections. We automate, personalise, package, analyze and secure information to keep our customers moving at an accelerated pace.
Learn more at www.xerox.com.
• Responsible for the operational, off-site delivery of outsourcing/facilities management to end user customers. Activities involve maintaining contracted service levels resulting in customer satisfaction, maintaining customer relationships, and contract commitments delivered within cost targets.
• The role holder works as part of the service delivery team that is aligned to one or more customers. He/she will have focus on the following:
• - Delivery of service that meets SLA and delights the customer (KPI: SLA achieved & high customer satisfaction)
• Supporting the achievement of productivity improvements (KPI: Value for customer & enhanced margin)
• Contributing to service transformation and business growth (KPI: Further profitable service revenue)
Scope of Role:
• The work undertaken by the role holder is completed in line with the Service Level Agreement and Statement of Work relevant for the customer.
• Builds knowledge of the organisation, processes and customers
• Requires knowledge and experience in own discipline;
• Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction
• Moderate decision making authority guided by policies, procedures, and business operations protocol
• To act as primary source of advice for all document production and/or communication needs of the client
• To understand the clients business goals and communication challenges in order to identify and deliver innovative, value-added solutions
• To build and maintain a partnership with the client at all levels that ensures the role becomes primary and central source for trusted advice for all document production and communication needs of the client business units
• Implement the document management strategies and solutions, developed in partnership with the client, which ensure the delivery of a cost effective product or communication technique, that is appropriate for the clients business requirements
• Rationalise and consolidate deliverables, identify and develop opportunities for cost savings and process improvements
• Advise clients on the best production methods to ensure document effectiveness, efficiency and quality.
• Manage document production on behalf of the client to meet the clients requirements and corporate standards
• Meet or exceed agreed SLA measures for the client and Xerox.
• Maintain client satisfaction/resolve queries/issues
• Managing stock and budget levels to optimum levels
• Maximise financial efficiencies (including tax VAT) for the client and Xerox
• Collate relevant management information as specified
• Develop and manage client relationships to ensure the role has strategic relevance for the client
• Build and maintain external supplier relationships
• Able to negotiate on cost and delivery timescales within the context of the project
• Recommends additional Xerox capabilities/offerings to add value to the client / Xerox relationship
The successful candidate will be home based and at Service Delivery Centres
Minimum Educated to GCSE standard
Preferred Technical Qualification aligned to print production, graphic design
Print industry experience in production, project management or in print sales environment, leading to a detailed understanding of the industry and production methods/processes (see Additional Requirements section for specific Document Advisor roles).
- Minimum Experience with commercial (litho and web) / transaction print / digital print / Print-on-Demand / graphic communications / forms design / direct mail - as applicable by responsibility.
- Minimum Experience of working in a corporate client account management role, developing and building relationship, resolving issues, working strategically to meet business goals.
Experience in working autonomously.
- Minimum Valid Driving license.
- Preferred Relevant industry / sector application knowledge (for example direct mail, marketing print,).
Consult with client document owners to advise on ways to make their communications more effective using Communications Engineering techniques,
Advise on optimising the design of documents for compatibility with digital print technology and software enablers.
Work directly with client document owners, advertising agencies and/or other internal and external creative/design groups to recommend alternatives for designing documents to take advantage of production efficiencies in an automated document factory environment (printing, inserting, and postal processing).
.Support mail and fulfilment optimisation initiatives.
Additional background, experience and qualifications:
Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
Experience with document production techniques and processes in a Production Mail environment.
Experience in a transactional document production environment (high volume regulated documents produced with fast turnaround in an automated environment)
Document Publishing and Production Document Advisor
Knowledge is required in all areas the document lifecycle. This includes: job/file design, use of industry standard design applications, file preparation for print including all common PrePress activities including web submission and workflow, knowledge of common Print methodologies (Web, Litho and Digital) document production and finishing, warehousing, and mail/fulfilment.
Direct mail experience a plus
Experience with personalisation software a plus
Experience working in a pre-press environment a plus
Sales experience a plus
Document Supply Chain Management Document Advisor:
Develops production strategies to decrease cost and increase efficiency and quality
Manages print production projects from concept stage through final production and delivery to market
Procures print from a list of preferred vendors
Additional background, experience and qualifications:
This job requires and advanced knowledge of all concepts practices and procedures of the Graphics Communications discipline. Experience is required in all areas a Commercial Printing. This includes: job/file design, use of industry standard design applications, file preparation for print including all common PrePress activities, in-depth knowledge of common Print methodologies (Web, Litho and Digital) document finishing, warehousing and fulfilment.
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
Apply for Document Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly