Digital Print Operator | Direct Mail | Middlesex
A highly rewarding role for a Digital Print Operator with expert knowledge of direct mail print production. A chance to work on a full range of premium print projects for this exciting specialist with impressive in-house set up.
Digital Print Operator | Direct Mail | Middlesex | Up to £35k
Located in North London, this company is responsible for some of the most effective cross-media direct marketing campaigns ever seen in the UK. In addition to state-of-the-art digital printing and direct mail capabilities they have full in-house print production, finishing and fulfilment capabilities with the ability to source and manage every aspect of a campaign’s print production. High profile clients include well known well known retail, fashion and cosmetics brands.
As Digital Print Operator you will be responsible for:
- Operating iGen and Indigo machinery
- Producing a full range of direct mail for high end retail clients
- Ensuring all jobs are completed accurately and on time
- Quality control and passing work
- Maintenance of machinery
- Working double days (Monday – Friday)
Key attributes required:
- Experience setting and operating iGen and Indigo machinery
- Preferably Maastricht or Barcelona Level 1/2 trained for HP Indigo operation
- Good eye for colour and detail
- Quality conscious and efficient
A dynamic organisation with huge ambition this is an unmissable role with one of the true leaders in the direct marketing sector.