Project Manager | Large Format Graphics | Hampshire
Fast expanding print company based in Hampshire is looking for an experienced Project Manager with an excellent understanding of large format graphics, POS and signage production. Designed to compliment the fantastic staff they already employ the role comes at an exciting stage of their growth.
Project Manager | Large Format Graphics | Hampshire | Dependent on Experience
With complete in house screen and digital facilities, this client uses the best technology available in today’s market to supply their prestigious blue-chip client base with a full range of high quality large format work, including banners, building/vehicle wraps, indoor/outdoor signage, retail backdrops, display media and many bespoke projects.
As Project Manager you will be responsible and accountable for:
- Ensuring the performance of project delivery through all aspects of production, installation and sales support
- Assisting the manufacturing cycle ensuring that customer delivery and quality expectations are achieved across all activities, whilst maximising commercial opportunity
- Communicating project expectations and responsibilities to all team members
- Acting as the key decision maker for the day to day operational performance of project delivery
- Ensuring all relevant documentation is completed at each stage either directly or indirectly
- Offering practical advice on project enquiries to sales, estimating or the client as required
- Contributing to continuous improvements in the key aspects of manufacturing and project performance
- Coordinating and leading NPI (New Project Introduction) meetings recording actions/details accordingly
Key attributes required:
- PRINCE2 qualified – advantageous
- Experience in a service delivery/manufacturing environment
- Technical and manufacturing experience
- People management skills
- Good team building and leadership skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Maths and English to GCSE level or equivalent
Working on cutting edge development projects within signage for some of the best known brands in the world; with access to good prospects and excellent benefits this role would suit an individual looking to join a progressive company.
Please submit your details for our immediate review if the role is of interest.