Business Development Manager - B2 / Digital Print
£25K + Commission + Car / Allowance + Pension
Based in the North West, our client is a privately owned B2 and digital printing company. With over 30 years' print experience they can produce the majority in house, from printing brochures to managing corporate branding to supplying exhibition design, using their B2 Heidelberg printing presses, Konica Minolta digital presses and in-house finishing which includes folding, collating, trimming, laminating, punching, stitching & binding.
They are currently looking to recruit an energetic and hungry Business Development Manager with a track record of delivering results. The successful candidate will be a self-motivated, proactive professional, capable of accelerating the company's growth plans as well as developing their existing team.
There is definite progression opportunity within the company and room to become a Director within a short period of time.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- You will have experience in print sales and an enthusiastic outlook, experience in digital print would be advantageous but not essential
- Introduce and target new business as well as bringing on board an existing client base
- Have a drive for sales and enjoy selling commercial print
- Be reliable, organised and confident in your own ability
- Be smart in appearance and have a professional telephone manner
- Meeting clients to sell the full product range
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- You will need to be highly self-motivated
Job Reference: PT2092