EMEA Development Director | Print Management | UK or EMEA Based
Due to expansion and acquisition, this is an unmissable opportunity to become part of a global print management and communications group renowned for innovation in the retail, financial and FMCG sectors.
EMEA Development Director | Print Management | UK or EMEA Based | £100k-£125k Basic + OTE £150k+
A tier one player in their sector, this company is a true market leader with a constantly expanding reach across global retail and FMCG brands. Supplying creative, agency, print and POS, they boast an incredible client portfolio spanning the globe.
As EMEA Development Director you will be responsible for:
- Working as part of the senior team to devise and implement strategy for growth and new account acquisition across the EMEA region
- Capitalising on existing EMEA footprint to further develop and expand markets
- Working with existing accounts to develop EMEA footprint
- Dealing with leading brands in the FMCG, retail, leisure, entertainment and brand sectors
- Overseeing transition and implementation of new account wins
Key attributes required:
- Current experience operating on a pan-European or EMEA basis
- Experience operating in the print management or POS sectors
- Ability to offer a solutions approach to clients incorporating the complete group offering
- Significant commercial experience in complex business environments
- A proven track record as a strong relationship builder with a sharp commercial acumen
Recognised globally as one of the most invested companies when it comes to their employees, this organisation will take the time to set out the career prospects on offer, whilst offering the successful applicant access to some of the world’s forefront innovators.