Customer Service Executive | B1 & B2 Litho & Small Format Digital Print | Surrey
Start a new chapter in your career and be part of one of the major players in the printing market in Europe. Backed by a highly supportive team and a full production department this is a fantastic opportunity to take up, or progress into, a senior leadership role within one of the best-known names in book printing.
Customer Service Executive | B1 & B2 Litho & Small Format Digital Print | Surrey | £25k-£35k Dependent on Experience
A Group operation, with subsidiaries in Europe and beyond, this is a company that boasts what is probably the strongest service offering in this market. Using a combination print technologies as well as best-in-class finishing solutions the company produce books, catalogues, journals and business documents to an unequalled level of quality for major publishing houses, large industrial groups and administrative bodies.
The role of Customer Service Executive will involve:
- Working from the company’s offices in Surrey as part of a team of 6
- Managing requirements through the business
- Assisting with customer requests for sheetfed litho (B1 & B2) and small format digital print; books, catalogues, journals, directories etc.
- Raising orders and taking ownership of projects
- Taking and dealing with customer’s calls and e-mails generally to progress orders
Key attributes required:
- Experience in client services for print; taking instructions, following a brief, working with production/design etc.
- Exposure to sheetfed litho (B1 & B2) and small format digital; books, catalogues, journals, directories etc. a huge advantage
- Experience dealing with blue chip accounts
- Strong customer services/relationship management skills
- Excellent administration and organisational skills
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and Outlook
- Imprint MIS experience advantageous
An excellent opportunity for a Customer Service Executive looking for career advancement. The company offer a progressive career path and a brilliant opportunity to work on some of the most dynamic projects. Competitive salary and benefits package will be offered.