Estimator | Retail Display & POS | Surrey
Internationally recognised pioneer of bespoke and innovative point of sale and retail display merchandise, creating stunning projects for some of the world’s most coveted brands.
A diverse role offering exciting prospects for an Estimator who will also be involved in Data Analysis, this company has a great reputation in the industry, state of the art offices, high end clientele and an extremely forward thinking way of working.
Estimator | Retail Display & POS | Surrey | Up to £25k, dependent on experience
Boasting a national client base and long-term relationships with a wide range of prestigious high street retailers, the company produce high quality large format digital print to some of the leading names in the brand, retail and exhibition sectors. Offering complete litho, digital and screen printing solutions for sales promotional, product display and point of purchase requirements, they have had success after success producing industry leading work and can easily be ranked in the top 10 companies in this sector.
As an Estimator, your role will involve:
- Working with clients and colleagues to create and amend estimates for the production of POS and related products
- Working closely with the Sales, Accounts and Production teams
- Assisting in the development of the Management Information System
Key attributes required:
- Knowledge of POS manufacturing
- Sound analytical approach both to understanding how POS units are designed and manufactured and the analysis of costing data
- Experience of producing estimates via Tharstern MIS preferred but candidates with experience of any other MIS will also be considered
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel
High end organisation offering excellent office amenities in great surroundings, for the chance to be part of one of the industry’s leading success stories, follow the online application process now.