Constructional Designer | POS & Corrugated Packaging | West Midlands
A chance to join a highly innovative manufacturer and national supplier of premium quality corrugated and speciality packaging and POS. A permanent position with an attractive salary, bonus and benefits package on offer, this is a fantastic challenge for a Constructional Designer to expand on their experience.
Constructional Designer | POS & Corrugated Packaging | West Midlands | Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
Having expressed very strong growth, design innovation is crucial to this company and they are proud to offer their clients something different. Dealing with a number of major blue-chip brands, as a leading supplier in specialty and presentation packaging and POS, this is a company constantly looking to invest, develop and expand. They have an impressive portfolio of customers, a solid reputation for innovation and quality and are more than well placed for further growth.
As Constructional Designer you will be responsible for:
- Producing corrugated and retail ready packaging as well as POS for SMEs, blue chip companies and major multiples
- Developing client requirements into fully thought through designs and prototypes
- Working primarily within ArtiosCAD and Cinema 4D creating production ready structural designs
- Building relationships with customers and working collaboratively with sales and production staff to deliver customers’ POS/packaging needs on time, in full, and with the optimum efficiency
This is a key role in the business so the successful candidate will need to have extensive structural design experience.
Key attributes required:
- Packaging experience (ideally corrugated packaging) as well as experience of 3D contemporary displays is essential
- Knowledge of Artios CAD or a similar CAD software required
- An understanding of Cinema 4D would be a distinct advantage
- An appreciation for detail is essential
- Excellent creative skills
- Good time management skills
If you can demonstrate a successful POS structural design track record incorporating technical expertise then this role will challenge and give you the scope to fast forward your skills with a UK leader.
Submit your details to be considered.