Quality Controller- East Yorkshire - Excellent salary +bens package
Quality Controller -East Yorkshire - Excellent salary +bens package
We have a superb opportunity for a Q/C to join a progressive company.
Responsible to ensure all deliverables are correct to the brief supplied and brand constancies are adhered to.
- Check the digital artwork / proofs being produced are done to the brief supplied.
- To feedback errors to production team in a timely manner.
- To use internal MIS system in accordance with standardised work procedures to ensure an accurate permanent asset database is maintained.
- To understand the importance of using systems and to monitor and record QC errors on all jobs
- To adhere to all internal processes in place for art working
- To adhere to all reporting processes set up within the department
- Provide input into development of QC process based on client needs
- Excellent, proven interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills.
- Demonstrate ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced office setting.
- Keen eye for detail.
- Demonstrate ability to share skills and knowledge with others.
- Strong English Skills, good spelling/Grammar
Please send in your CV if you feel you fit the bill!.