Account Manager - Print & Direct Mail
Up to £40K + Pension + Other Benefits TBD
Our Client is an award winning high end digital solutions specialist who are consistently investing in the latest technology.
Their in-house kit consists of iGen digital presses, full direct mail facilities as well as their own in house finishing. They have the capabilities to produce all aspects of paper based and electronic marketing communications; from Cross Media, Direct Mail, Digital Print, Online Communications, Personalisation, Email, SMS and MMS Marketing.
Due to growth, the company are currently looking to recruit an enthusiastic Account Manager with experience of dealing with High End Brands.
- To develop, nurture and manage both the company's new business accounts and existing Client portfolio specifically assigned within your team
- Ensure the Client is receiving measurable, added value in terms of pricing, Client services and delivery
- To maintain and account for profitability of all campaigns and to ensure they are produced on budget and to the estimate / quotation
- To consistently deliver against each of the Company's Client Service Level Agreements pertaining to your accounts
- To assist where appropriate in new business pitches and opportunities
- Identify and develop any new business opportunities within your Client base
- To compile and prepare Client quotations / estimates and follow up where necessary
- Organising, scheduling and regular attendance of all Client site visits and status meetings
- To produce and circulate detailed Contact Reports resulting from all Client meetings within 24 hours of the meeting
- To undertake, manage, oversee and effect timely delivery of all Client briefs
- Purchasing and liaison with third party suppliers where appropriate ensuring all relevant paperwork is duly completed - purchase orders, delivery notes etc.
- Upon job completion, reconcile all internal and external costs and raise invoice
- Ongoing, regular and timely dialogue with existing and lapsed Clients
- To promote, uphold and adhere to the groups 'Standards of Excellence' Account Management and Quality manual
- To promote, uphold and adhere to the group "Standards of Excellence" philosophy and maintain ISO standards at all times
- Compliance with all written company procedures, processes and Client SLA's
- Ensuring the above, maintaining regular and ongoing communication channels with other departmental Managers /
- Supervisors / Directors within the company
- To continually monitor the direct marketing services industry - their competitors, pricing and service provision and propose / implement improved working practices to maintain their competitive edge.
Apply for Account Manager - Print & Direct Mail
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly