Creative Artworker (Client Site) - Direct Mail
£Open depending on Experience + 25 days holiday
Our Client is an award winning high end digital solutions specialist who are consistently investing in the latest technology. Their in-house kit consists of digital presses, direct mail facilities as well as their own in house finishing and their product range includes; Cross Media, Direct Mail, Digital Print, Online Communications, Personalisation, Email, SMS and MMS Marketing.
The company are currently looking to recruit a Creative Artworker to be based on one of their biggest client's company premises.
The purpose of the role is to create text, image and copy amends, cutter templates and finished design templates which best realise the design vision through technical expertise and commitment to excellence and to implement the approved design and extend it across a number of formats and variants in client's ranges and branded projects.
The ideal candidate will have a working knowledge of InDesign.
- Attend briefing sessions with Design and Client Services teams.
- Understand the client needs and intended production process.
- Accurately and efficiently build the finished design templates from the design visual.
- Ensure correct and consistent placement of all required elements.
- Finalise images and dimensions.
- Provide finished design templates (including rough mock-up) for review and sign off.
- Develop clear, unambiguous instructions for printers, repro houses etc.
- Ensure instructions are in line with agreed production processes.