Position: Account Executive
They provide responsible solutions to support marketing and communication activities. They are trusted by some of the world’s biggest brands in retail, travel, leisure, financial services, pharmaceutical and the public sector.
- My client is looking for an experienced Account Executive to join a successful existing on -site team.
- This would suit someone with a strong administration background who is able to utilise their knowledge of full marketing solutions.
- This is a client facing role therefore excellent written and verbal communication skills are required together with the ability to manage client expectations.
- In addition, the successful candidate must possess:
- Prioritises effectively under pressure
- Understands and manages links between various depts. (i.e. client, account handling team, creative team, digital team and artwork team)
- Outstanding problem solving and decision-making ability
- Flexible - adapting delivery, solutions and approach to changing environments and requirements
- Plans and is highly organised, utilising effective planning techniques and tools
- Great communicator can express ideas, expectations and outcomes clearly and confidently both verbally and written
- Develops and implements consistent processes