Estimator / Sales Support
Competitive salary – dep on exp
A well established POS printing manufacturer supplying to the retail market
- Working with clients and colleagues to accurately create and amend estimates for the production of Point of Sale and related products using the full capability of their Management Information System.
- Liaising with suppliers to get prices for both services and products.
- Placing orders on their suppliers and working with them to ensure that they meet their client’s expectations.
- To work closely with the Sales, Design, Accounts and Production Teams in ensuring that estimates accurately reflect both the client’s requirements and their optimum methods of production.
- To assist in the development of their Management Information system to help them optimise their performance of their business through the utilisation of reports.
- You will be expected to continue to develop a broad competence in all aspects of the creation of card-based point of sale and retail display merchandise so that you can provide a high level of consistent advice to clients and colleagues.
- Whilst my client will work with you to help continue to develop this competence, they do expect that you will show your own initiative in developing your own skills.
- Worked in Point of Sale Manufacture
- Good numeracy and analytical skill
- Clear diction on telephone
- Use of Word, Excel and Outlook (or equivalent)
- 0 Level / GCSE in maths or ICT or business. (or equivalent national qualification)
- Familiar with how Tharstern works
Apply for Estimator/Sales Support
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly