Beverage Account Manager - Labels
Attractive Basic Salary + Quarterly Bonus (After qualifying period) + Car + Pension
Our client is a state of the art self-adhesive label manufacturer with cutting edge print technologies for the production of flexo and digital printed labels, shrink sleeves and promotional labels particularly to retail and food industries. They currently require a field based Account Manager to be responsible for a portfolio of account and business development with a specific focus on the FMCG beverage industry.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of sales in this market and will be able to hit the ground running.
- To develop and grow sales with a new group of clients outside of the existing accounts.
- To work closely with the internal team and follow up all new appointments generated and develop and encourage new sales opportunities.
- Once the new business is gained, provide a point of contact for your customers ensuring that they are visited on a regular basis to ensure the effective running of the account.
- Responsible for co-ordination of all new launches with your new customers acting as a guardian for on-time delivery, clear communication and first class customer service.
- Working with the marketing team and NPD, identify new product opportunities and identify the sales targets for these products with your new customers.
- Present new packaging formats and ideas to your key customer contacts and ensure that any retailer contacts are aware of all new products that the company can provide.
Skills / Attributes Required:
- You will be a bubbly, confident personality who is a strong communicator.
- You will be a team player and selflessly work to achieve team targets.
- You will have a minimum of 3 years successfully handling large blue chip accounts with a multi-million portfolio.
- You will an enthusiastic new business hunter who isn't afraid to seek out new opportunities.