About HH Global
We are a global marketing services group specialising in the execution of print, digital and retail media. Providing services to brands and retailers, both directly and via their nominated agencies, HH Global delivers a seamlessly integrated Customer Brand Experience and a greater measurable return on marketing investment (ROMI).
With offices across Europe, the US, Latin America, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific, HH Global delivers for some of the most successful and challenging brands in the world and is a market leader in the coordinated, leveraged, management of global marketing supply chains to unify and synchronise all customer touch points across digital, print and retail media.
The HH Global proposition includes: Marketing Technology; Media Asset Management; Creative Production; Artwork Management; Transcreation and Adaptation; Marketing Procurement; Production Management and Marketing Fulfilment.
The Account Manager is responsible for the execution of print campaigns. This involves the creation, management, execution and delivery of all marketing/operational print requirements, online and offline.
As the AM you will work closely with clients, suppliers and internal contacts to deliver services to our customers professionally, to specification and on time. You will be responsible for delivering exceptional client service through excellent customer service and product delivery. You will develop and maintain a strong relationship with key client stakeholders at all levels and you will propose and deliver all company solutions
The AM is a strong Project Manager, someone who can:
- Deliver campaigns on time and with high creative standards
- Has understanding, knowledge and experience with Direct Mail
- Work in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment
- Understand the components of a print marketing campaign and execute flawlessly
- Suggest alternative options and innovation where possible
- Build strong relationships with clients and manage their perceptions and expectations
- Own and resolve customer concerns
- Demonstrate an understanding of direct marketing and the technological direction of the industry and how these advances will benefit the client
- Identify business opportunities in line with the business plan
Consistently deliver quality outputs in an exciting and dynamic environment with an ability to work to tight deadlines?
Do you have?
The ability to define projects and execute within timelines and with multiple stakeholders?
- Production of detailed specifications for print production process.
- Delivering on time, to specification, to a high quality and to contractual targets
- Deliver a high level of customer service
- Providing technical input and advice on projects as required to achieve high quality
- Attend press checks as needed
- Consistently communicate with manager regarding project status and challenges
- Management of team matrices and day to day work in progress docs.
- Monitoring high standards and working with agency contacts on new methods and procedures.
- Ensuring and developing best practice principles in conjunction with wider team.
- Maintain a full understanding of the broad range of HH’s services and work closely with the internal departments to provide the client with digital services that compliment their print
- Develops a good understanding of the client’s business and industry sector
- Works to achieve target savings
- Executes campaigns within set budget
- Experience in troubleshooting unexpected project issues and implementing preventative measures is preferred
- Experience in a client facing role is essential
- Experience in liaising directly with clients and advising on campaign print/digital solutions is preferred
- POS conceptual experience
- Experience of Direct Marketing/Direct Mail
- Account management experience, working within a contracted environment to strict SLAs (service level agreements) and KPIs (key performance indicators)
- Previous experience working in print/ print management/ print buying/ marketing print procurement essential
- Leadership and management experience is desirable
HH Global is an industry-leading organisation and we deliver exceptional standards of service. Our team is our greatest advantage and we offer fantastic opportunities for professional growth and development. We offer competitive salaries, excellent career prospects and we are always looking for enthusiastic and innovative talent, with a desire for a challenging and rewarding career.
To apply for this position of Account Manager, please send an up to date and complete CV and cover letter to Chris Mayne.
Due to the large volume of applications received during our recruitment campaigns, we are unable to respond to all applications directly. Therefore if you have not received a response from us within 4 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has not been progressed to the next stage of the recruitment process on this occasion.