Production Supervisor | POS | Hertfordshire
Join one of the UK’s leading manufacturers of high quality Large Format Print, POS and POP, progress your career with a rewarding employer and play a key role in the day-to-day operations of a highly successful business.
Production Supervisor sought to work for a company unrivalled for quality, service and innovation.
Production Supervisor | POS | Hertfordshire | Unrivalled Salary & Benefits Package
Multi-award winning, as specialists in large format print and display solutions this company bear long standing relationships with leading retailers and brand owners.
Able to design and manufacture even the most bespoke, tailored solutions, they have a reputation for consistently over delivering on service and are renowned throughout the industry for their in-house capability and regular investment in onsite technology and the development of their team.
As Production Supervisor you will be responsible for the day-to-day running of a highly productive manufacturing department.
On a day-to-day basis, you will be responsible for:
- Supervising and coordinating the Digital, Litho and Finishing teams
- Hands-on operating a range of large format printers and finishing equipment
- Ensuring quality of print material
- Managing and motivating staff to ensure efficiency
- Communicating job expectations to staff and agency workers, providing on-the job training and specific work instructions
- Arranging additional labour when required
- Ensuring safe working systems and adherence to Health & Safety policies and procedures
- Assisting in the implementation of continuous improvement as required
- Working a 3 rotating shift. 6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm and 10pm–6am
Key attributes required:
- Outstanding technical experience of large format print production
- Supervisory experience and motivation skills
- Ability to effectively co-ordinate changing plans to tight time scales
- Proven experience of implementing improvements to production
- Excellent communication skills
Highly reputable and further expanding organisation known for their industry expertise, this is a superb opportunity for a Production Manager who wishes to make a real contribution to managing a manufacturing facility of this scale.
Apply today to find out more.