Client Services Team Manager | Large Format, 2D & 3D Temp POS | Hertfordshire
Show casing high-level partnerships in the Retail and Brand sectors this is a company at the top of their league in the 2D and 3D POS sector. Due to rapid expansion and faster growth planned for 2018, these industry-leading specialists are currently seeking a Client Services Team Manager. This is an unmissable opportunity to join a well regarded pioneer of bespoke and innovative print and creators of stunning projects for world-class brands.
Client Services Team Manager | Large Format, 2D & 3D Temp POS | Hertfordshire | £40k-£50k Dependent on Experience
Driving innovation, utilising cutting edge production equipment including litho, digital and screen solutions, backed with a comprehensive range of 2D & 3D finishing operations, this truly is a company who truly stand out in the dynamic and fast paced world of POS.
As Client Services Team Manager you will be responsible for:
- Day to day running of the Client Services team - manage and mentor the Client Services team
- Striving to provide solutions to problems and to continually improve client service
- Ensuring duties in the team flow efficiently and effectively
- Carry out a daily review of capacity on accounts and assign tasks accordingly to help manage workload and output
- Identify improvements for efficiency, quality and accuracy of work and enhance existing procedures or implement new procedures where required
- Assist with the recruitment of new staff, including organising induction programs/training and carrying out probation reviews
Key attributes required:
- Proven people management experience essential
- Strong understanding of POS preferred
- Organised with the ability to prioritise own work load as well of that of others
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Excel, spreadsheets, Outlook and MI systems etc.
This is an incredible opportunity for someone looking to accelerate their career. The opportunities with the company are fantastic, their client portfolio is strong and growing and the position itself is extremely exciting with regards to career prospects.
Submit your details for further information.