Client Services Team Manager - Hertfordshire - £45-50k
We have a newly created position for a Client Services Team Manager to be based with this fabulous creative printed communications client in Hertfordshire
This is a superb opportunity to join one of the leaders in the industry. Not only are they great in what they do for their clients, it's also a very friendly culture where team spirit is high.
This role requires someone with the ability to lead, coach, mentor and "think on your feet" to ensure that business deliverables are met in an ever changing environment whilst ensuring staff feel empowered and supported to take responsibility for the multiple daily decisions required in an operations environment as well as their own personal and professional development.
Understanding the client journey, accountable for delivering against service levels through the team and driving a continuous improvement focus across processes and service are key.
A "continuous improvement" focus is required to drive improvements in efficiency and to spot opportunities to automate, simplify and streamline together with the ability to drive such a culture through the teams in order to enhance the client experience.
- Oversight of workflow management
- Management of team
- Ensuring exceptional levels of client service
- Complex query escalation and resolution
- Goal setting and performance management
Skills & Requirements
- Prior experience in managing a team
- Prior experience in performance management, workflow management
- Experience in POS and Print manufacturing would be beneficial
- High level of energy and initiative
- Enthusiasm for delighting clients
- Ability to `lead` and `do`
- Operational knowledge and a demonstrated understanding of performance measurement when managing a team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills,
- In style, the individual will be consultative versus directive and able to weigh options/alternatives effectively
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, organisational, prioritisation, decision-making, and conflict resolution skills. The candidate will bring a positive energy, "spirit of collaboration" and partnership to the function building effective relationships across the various stakeholders/disciplines involved in any given initiative to work towards the common business goals.
Please send your CV through or call for a chat