Manufacturing Supervisor | POS Packing & Fulfilment | Hertfordshire
Join one of the UK’s leading manufactures of high quality Large Format Print, POS and POP, progress your career with a rewarding employer and play a key role in the day-to-day operations of a highly successful business.
Manufacturing Supervisor sought to work for a company unrivalled for quality, service and innovation.
Manufacturing Supervisor | POS Packing & Fulfilment | Hertfordshire | Unrivalled Salary & Benefits Package
Multi-award winning, as specialists in large format print and display solutions this company bear long standing relationships with leading retailers and brand owners.
Able to design and manufacture even the most bespoke, tailored solutions, they have a reputation for consistently over delivering on service and are renowned throughout the industry for their in-house capability and regular investment in onsite technology and the development of their team.
As a Manufacturing Supervisor you will be responsible for the day-to-day running of a highly productive packing and fulfilment team.
On a day-to-day basis, you will be responsible for:
- Supervising and coordinating the packing and fulfilment team
- Hands-on operating a range of equipment including Panotec, Gluejets, Tapejets and Lamina Taper
- Managing and motivating staff to ensure efficiency
- Training and cross skilling staff
- Ensuring safe working systems and adherence to Health & Safety policies and procedures
- Assisting in the implementation of continuous improvement as required
- Working Monday to Friday 8am – 5pm
Key attributes required:
- Experience using Panotec, GlueJets, Tapejets and Lamina Taper
- Supervisory experience and motivation skills
- Ability to effectively co-ordinate changing plans to tight time scales
- Proven experience of implementing improvements to production
- Excellent communication skills
Highly reputable and further expanding organisation known for their industry expertise, this is a superb opportunity for a Production Manager who wishes to make a real contribution to managing a manufacturing facility of this scale.
Apply today to find out more.