Guillotine Operator | POS | Hertfordshire
Join one of the UK’s leading manufactures of high quality Large Format Print, POS and POP, progress your career with a rewarding employer and play a key role in the day-to-day operations of a highly successful business.
Guillotine Operator sought to work for a company unrivalled for quality, service and innovation.
Guillotine Operator | POS | Hertfordshire | Unrivalled Salary & Benefits Package
Multi-award winning, as specialists in large format print and display solutions this company bear long standing relationships with leading retailers and brand owners.
Able to design and manufacture even the most bespoke, tailored solutions, they have a reputation for consistently over delivering on service and are renowned throughout the industry for their in-house capability and regular investment in onsite technology and the development of their team.
As a Guillotine Operator you will be responsible for.
- Operating a guillotine producing a range of POS and POP
- Maintenance and upkeep of equipment
- Quality Control
- Ensuring safe working systems and adherence to Health & Safety policies and procedures
- Assisting in the implementation of continuous improvement as required
- Working on a rotating shift – 6am-2pm, 2pm–10pm and 10pm-6am
Key attributes required:
- Previous experience operating guillotines is essential
- Large Format/POS background essential
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Excellent communication skills
Highly reputable and further expanding organisation known for their industry expertise, this is a superb opportunity for a Guillotine Operator who wishes to make a real contribution to managing a manufacturing facility of this scale.
Apply today to find out more.