Sales & Marketing Manager
Negotiable Depending on Experience + Commission + Other benefits to be discussed
Our client is a B2 litho and digital printer offering an award-winning print service to clients across the UK. Their in-house kit includes: B2 litho, digital press and a range of finishing services including perfect binding, saddle stitching and laminating.
The company are looking to recruit a Sales & Marketing Manager to cover the South West and work with the sales team to sell their range of commercial, digital print and large format print services - including brochures, catalogues, leaflets, booklets, magazines and newsletters. The company's clients include high end fashion, property, TV / film, food and jewellery companies.
Requirements / Responsibilities for the role:
- A strong sales background within the print market
- Looking for definite progression opportunity within the company
- Ideally have an active client base in the South West
- Have the ability to hit the ground running
- Proven ability to open new doors
- Confident within a client facing role as well as over the telephone and email
- Add to the sales team and become a core asset to the business
- Be self-motivated and forward thinking
- Self-driven when working as an individual
- Good presentation skills
The Managing director is looking for someone to take over the business in the next 2-3 years so if you are interested in looking for a move with career progression please contact me confidentially.
Job Reference: PT2106