£30k - £37k dep on exp
- Reporting Directly to Board of Directors, ambitious individual wishing to progress within the POS print and packaging industry with a well-established company. Position available due to huge growth and expansion over recent years.
- Overseeing production planning/scheduling of many different sections, including transport, and outsourced work.
- Overall management of production personnel including transport and shift supervisors.
- Ability to implement production systems and manage process control.
- Ability to implement & champion lean manufacturing program in entire plant.
- Responsible for health and safety of operations under their control.
- Manage productivity, reduce OT & temporary labour.
- Proactively manage and improve OTIF figures.
- Manage stock control systems
- Manage maintenance department
· At least five years in similar role, computer literate with windows and Microsoft packages, use of computerised production systems (ideally Abaca) & databases, proven abilities/certification in Lean manufacturing, health and safety & management of staff.