Account Manager | Print Management | South East
Rapidly growing and ambitious organisation, this company is at the forefront of innovative print management. Due to team expansion at one of their major customers, they have a fantastic opportunity available for an Account Manager to manage and develop the internal links within this exciting high street retail client.
Account Manager | Print Management | South East | £30k-£35k
A tier one player in their sector, this company is a true market leader with a constantly expanding reach across the globe. Supplying print management solutions to core retail and FMCG brands, collectively this impressive business is able to meet the requirements of major brands with large marketing spends resulting in an incredible client portfolio spanning the UK, Europe, USA, Middle-East and Australia.
On a day-to-day basis as an Account Manager you will be responsible for:
- Providing technical input and advice on print projects as required
- Taking briefs from the client including full specification details and deadline dates and managing from start to finish
- Briefing suppliers on client requirements
- Negotiating costings and timescales for each job and selecting the most appropriate supplier
- Monitoring projects to ensure they are delivered to specification and on time
- Developing and maintaining a strong relationship with key client stakeholders at all levels
Key attributes required:
- On-site client experience is essential
- Ability to liaise directly with clients and advise on campaign print/digital solutions is key to this role
- Must have experience in managing retail POS and related print
- Account management experience, working within a contracted environment to strict SLAs and KPIs
- Previous experience working in print/print management/print buying/marketing print procurement essential
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Apps is preferred but not essential
A highly reputable and customer driven organisation that are continuing to grow their UK operation, great career development opportunities are on offer for successful people within their business.