Customer Account Manager
This is a tremendous opportunity to join the UK’s market leading Publication Gravure print company. We are seeking a Customer Account Manager to join Prinovis UK; a passionate and innovative provider of print services based in Liverpool.
Reporting into the Head of Customer Account Management, you will engage, develop and grow key client relationships. You will manage internal and external productions from job acquisition through material procurement, product manufacture, finishing, shipping, and invoicing.
To be considered for the role you will be educated to degree level, ideally in a business related area. Proficiency in the use of IT / MIS systems is essential and experience of working with CRM systems is desirable. Experience in the print industry (within an account manager/estimation/planning role) is also desirable.
- Professional representation of Prinovis UK to Client
- Control and manage client requirements within the order management environment
- Clearly define customer requirements in order to effectively interface with planning and production
- Produce Client statistics, both financial and operational.
- Grow and develop customer accounts
- Understand Clients business in order to provide intelligent, thoughtful business solutions
- Responds to customer queries promptly and professionally.
- Willing to respond to the needs of the customer “out of hours” as and when required
- Work in close association with Product Line Directors and Managers in contract preparation and development
- Identify innovative ways to add value to the relationship with the customer
- Plan and manage the relationship with outworking partners.
- Insert Testing Process
- Ensure the customer is clearly represented within Prinovis Liverpool
- Complete KPI reports as required
- Resolve customer concerns and complaints in a timely and positive manner
- Compile and generate invoices
- Undertake team based problem solving activities
- Support the team working philosophy at Prinovis UK Ltd
- Complete administrative duties in an ordered and structured way
This is truly an opportunity not to be missed.