Senior Operations Assistant
A dynamic print & marketing services company, which works with some of the biggest brands in the UK, is in a period of significant growth. They have an excellent opportunity for a proactive individual to challenge themselves and make a difference to the team, by taking responsibility for the organisation and administration of the work flow between departments.
This role requires candidates with strong communication and organisational skills, along with a strong aptitude for customer service and a “Can Do” attitude.
The variety which this role offers allows the opportunity for a range of candidates from the printing industry to apply, including Account Managers and Production Controllers.
Estimating experience will give candidates a competitive edge in the application process.
Applicants with POS experience will have an even greater advantage.
Duties will include
- Management of preparation of job bags for manufacture, ensuring attention to detail and communication with production departments
- Daily updates of in house systems ensuring quality assurance procedures are followed
- Supervision of purchasing activities of consumables, outsource products and management of Suppliers to the Company
- Working with Operations Director to resolve challenges within the Operations and Production Teams
- Assisting with estimating when required, with guidance from Operations Director
- Communicating internally with all departments and senior managers to ensure customer requirements are fulfilled and internal process is upheld
Apply for Senior Operations Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly