UK Sales Manager | Complimentary Packaging Solutions | South East
Renowned packaging specialist with a comprehensive product portfolio is looking to appoint a UK Sales Manager. A true sales role you will be representing an innovative leader in beauty and personal care packaging boasting leading-edge research and production capabilities and operating on a global basis.
UK Sales Manager | Complimentary Packaging Solutions | South East | £45k-£55k + Benefits
A business that works with premier brands in the beauty and personal care sectors, the company is a unique ‘one-stop-shop’ supplier boasting several industry-coveted awards for patented products. Set up to provide a unique choice of standard and bespoke packaging solutions they have an active portfolio of multi-national clients covering Europe, Middle East, Asia, the US and Australia.
As UK Sales Manager you will be responsible for:
- Managing the needs of 3 key accounts in order to meet the objectives of the Company’s business plans and strategies
- Developing and maintaining business relations with customers in the UK region
- Providing an annual sales plan and quarterly updates, revisions and modifications to the plan
- Coordinating with European plants and customers on a daily basis, ensuring that communication and flow of information is consistent
- Establishing both quantitative and qualitative performance goals for all assigned sales and business development personnel
- Targeting new customers and new sales opportunities
Key attributes required:
- Background in packaging sales, ideally in the laminate or extruded tubes sectors
- Strong and consistent experience developing customers in the UK market
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong project management skills
- Experience in people management
- Frequent travel over UK (every week) and Europe (every month)
A role for a high achiever who is looking for the next step up. Part of a winning sales team with a full range of packaging solutions at your disposal you will be well equipped to facilitate quality new business opportunities across a lucrative territory.
Submit your details in the first instance to be considered for the role.