Account Manager | Print Management | South East
Rapidly growing and ambitious organisation, this company is at the forefront of innovative print management. Due to continued growth at one of their major customers they have a fantastic opportunity available for an Account Manager to manage and develop the internal links within this longstanding retail client.
Account Manager | Print Management | South East | £28k-£36k
A tier one player in their sector, this company is a true market leader with a constantly expanding reach across the globe. Supplying print management solutions to core retail and FMCG brands, collectively this impressive business is able to meet the requirements of major brands with large marketing spends resulting in an incredible client portfolio spanning the UK, Europe, USA, Middle-East and Australia.
On a day-to-day basis as an Account Manager you will be responsible for:
- Providing technical input and advice on print projects as required
- Taking briefs from the client including full specification details and deadline dates and managing from start to finish
- Briefing suppliers on client requirements
- Negotiating costings and timescales for each job and selecting the most appropriate supplier
- Monitoring projects to ensure they are delivered to specification and on time
- Developing and maintaining a strong relationship with key client stakeholders at all levels
Key attributes required:
- On-site client experience is essential
- Ability to liaise directly with clients and advise on campaign print/digital solutions is key to this role
- Experience in managing retail POS and related print – this is a prerequisite
- Account management experience, working within a contracted environment to strict SLAs (service level agreements) and KPIs (key performance indicators)
- Previous experience working in print/print management/print buying/marketing print procurement essential
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Apps is preferred but not essential
A highly reputable and customer driven organisation continuing to grow their UK operation, great career development opportunities are on offer for successful people within their business.
Apply for Account Manager | Print Management | South East
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly