SENIOR INDIGO OPERATOR
Screaming Colour is a highly competitive, award winning digital print company and requires an experienced Senior Digital Press Operator.
The role as a Senior Digital Press Operator will entail the day to day running of HP Indigo digital presses and Scodix Sensory Printing Press (Scodix training being given on site) plus assessing and prioritising workloads in conjunction with the production department. You would be expected to work at a consistently fast pace whilst maintaining a high standard of print quality.
- Sets-up, operates, and maintains the HP Indigo Digital Presses
- Performs routine maintenance
- Performs machine adjustments accurately, efficiently, and according to procedure
- Monitors the printing process to maintain print quality
- Understands machine capabilities so as to achieve optimum print quality
- Conducts tests and inspections to evaluate quality and performance
- Maintains good house keeping and stock levels of consumables
- Digital printing background with HP Indigo Level 1 (essential) and Level 2 qualification (an advantage)
- Experience in Quality Control
- Colour Theory and practice
- Excellent eye for quality and ability to visualise colours and detect colour differences
Apply for SENIOR INDIGO OPERATOR
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly