Account Manager | Direct Mail / Data
Account Manager | Direct Mail / Print / Data | London (South) | £35,000 - £40,000
Our fantastic client is looking for an experienced Account Manager (Direct Mail / Data logic) to join their team, with a passion for superb customer service. They are looking to bring in an Account Manager who shares their ethos and wants to develop their own career, working in a fast paced and exciting environment within a friendly and vibrant team.
As the Account Manager is the pivotal role between all touch point on client campaigns. You will take full ownership and responsibility for driving its successful execution, and striving to exceed client expectations.
About the Account Manager role:
- A clear understanding of the clients’ requirements and ensuring that other departments are fully briefed.
- Contributing to the resolution of problems and issues as they arise.
- Maintaining clear, concise, open and timely communications with the client.
- Ensuring that all issues and problems are adequately documented.
- Maintaining and contributing to the ongoing improvement of the department’s processes and procedures.
- Building strong relationships both internally and externally.
- Experienced Print and data logic knowledge required.
- Previous experience in a demanding client focused environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Calm under pressure.
- Ability to work in a team and on own initiative.
- Character/personality that encourages others to have confidence in their ability.
- Good knowledge of Word and Excel.
- Ability to handle a high volume level of complex projects.
If you're an experienced Account Manager and looking to work for a growing and secure company then please get in touch ASAP.