HP Indigo Senior Engineer (S3 and S4) & Technical Team Leader – SYDNEY AUSTRALIA
A proudly Australian owned trading company with clients going back three generations, Currie Group is the market leading supplier to the Graphic Arts Industry within Australia and New Zealand
Spanning over six decades Currie Group represents the best of the best supporting world class technology.
We have a unique opportunity for an extremely motivated Technical Team Leader & HP Indigo Senior Engineer to join our Sydney Australia division.
The main focus of this role is to provide technical leadership, support and back-up to a group of designated Field Service Engineers.
What’s on offer:
- Attractive remuneration package including a basic salary, motor vehicle allowance, and superannuation
- Experience of a life time to live and travel within Australia
- Relocation & Applicable working VISA package
- Great working environment.
- A business culture which supports personal development
- Certified training where required
- Tool set, laptop and mobile phone
- All tasks related to a Field Service Engineer
- Supervision of designated Customer Support Engineers and Application Engineers.
- Provide timely feedback to the individual and the team on their performance.
- Assist Operations Manager performance reviews,
- Resolution of abnormal customer satisfaction issues relating to poor machine performance.
- Assist in decision-making in respect to issues that require a wider response than that of a single team and to work with and support other technical leaders.
- Playing an active part in the team by spending 70% of available work hours involved in field service activities.
- Record and report the required information in a timely and accurate manner.
- Hold regular team meetings.
Your Skill set Inc:
- HP Indigo certified engineer (S3 and S4)
- Experience in leading a service team in a similar technical leader role
- Experience in Labels & Packing / General Commercial Print segments
- Must be able to carry out mechanical and electrical repairs
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Work well under pressure
- Great communication skills, can listen as well as have the ability to establish and build both internal and external relationships
- Disciplined approach to service reporting including service hours and parts usage