Head of Procurement EMEA & Global Contracts| Print Management | UK
Prestigious role within a market leading industry specialist. As Head of Procurement, you will lead budget responsibility across a multi-site group, managing the team to support business strategy.
This is a group who can offer you exceptional career development opportunities. If you are looking for a chance to work with an innovative and creative print management group, we’d love to hear from you.
Head of Procurement EMEA & Global Contracts| Print Management | UK | £100k - £125k + Bonus/OTE: £150k+
A group synonymous with creativity, state of the art technology and award winning customer service, this organisation boast the latest capabilities for print and print management services.
As Head of Procurement, you will be responsible for:
- Leading the creation and execution of multi year savings
- The development and implementation of a procurement technology strategy
- Providing the business with efficient and effective platforms to enable compliance, minimize risk and provide easy to access data for sourcing strategy
- Managing and rationalising where necessary supply base nationally and across Europe
- Liaising with management board – pitching initiatives and developing propositions
Key attributes required:
- Extensive procurement experience in high performing teams/organisations
- Experience in a senior Procurement Management role within the print/print management sector
- The ability to drive change and performance
- A demonstrable and successful track record of influencing stakeholders (both internal and external) at all levels across numerous locations.
- Strong motivated individual with a forward thinking approach
Benefiting from a great environment to work in and a highly reputable organisation that value and truly look after their people, this is an unmissable chance to develop your career. Also on offer, a competitive executive package and a career with a truly progressive and world class procurement function.
Contact us today for more information on this opportunity.